Monday, August 27, 2012

End of the month

It's the last week of the month, I found a different outlet for my semi-daily journal entries. I'll keep using that for the upkeep of my journaling skills, but here will be summaries of thoughts, ideas, "big" stories, & the like.
I realized that I somewhat petered off on my journaling consistency by the third week- with only a few sentences just to show something on the overall calendar. I also realized that the actual accounts were usually in 3 to 4 day chunks, unless I got so busy (like this last weekend) that each day simply got one line.
Now this is the first week of me going back to school. I will hopefully get together a whole packet of things for the girls to do when I have to study or when James will be in charge of watching them. It's been a whirl-wind of a month, but I've learned a lot and am ready for the "season of learning" -Autumn. Time for rain, turning leaves, harvest time, new school supplies, & extra layers of clothes. And especially the colors! Gold, red, orange, yellow, & brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment