Monday, April 11, 2011

I Need...

I need to be with You when I wake -
 ~even when laden with child. The child can learn that You will always be first.
 ~even when sleep deprived, for whatever reason. I learn to know my evening limits, see the gift of Your sunrise, recall my identity, and know my purpose, be prepared and armed for the day.

I need to move my body outside -
 ~even in poor or fair weather, to remind me of my place in the world, who created it all, those in need, and to keep up my strength and stamina to do His work

I need to feed my family -
 ~pre-plan meals that give them the fuel they need to do what they have planned for the day
 ~plan for sick days and special days; know each person's favorites
 ~understand the need for and practice of portion control
 ~know what I am putting in to their bodies and share why

No comments:

Post a Comment