Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Sister's Closet Mirror

I am made in the image of God.

I believe in the sun, even when it's not shinning.

I believe in love, even when I don't feel it.

I believe in God, even when He is silent.

Not sure where she got these gems or if she came up with them on her own, but either way, they have been amazing plumb-lines in very tumultuous times. Written up on our ceiling-to-floor, mirrored, sliding closet doors, these statements are impossible to avoid when getting dressed, playing with the girls, or simply checking for hair fly-aways and clean teeth. Since I cannot take the doors with me when my time here is finished, I will take them with me here to reference and possibly replicate in my own home in my own way. Thanks Hannah! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment